E-Verify is mandatory for Federal Contractors in order to keep their federal contracts with the E-Verify clause. As a Federal contractor, you also have the additional responsibility to confirm the compliance of your sub-contractors working with you on the Federal project.
This working can seem overwhelming, but at Accuform I-9 we make it easy.
The Accuform I9 Federal Contractor Solution
We do the work for you.
Just send us a payroll file and all your existing historical or paper I-9’s. We’ll take your existing I-9’s and automatically submit them to E-Verify. You can easily track the process through the Federal Contractor tab and view real-time reports for all employees at any company location.
- Time and Cost savings – no need to manually E-Verify every employee one at a time.
- Single point of control – Accuform I-9 will submit the E-Verify queries on your behalf.
- Error-Checking – no need to sort through existing I-9’s toidentifyy errors or if a new I-9 is required for respective employees; We ensure that no employee is overlooked – inadvertently jeopardizing your federal contract
Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) E-Verify clause
This solution applies to employers with federal contracts or subcontracts that contain the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) E-Verify clause (also commonly referred to as Executive Order 12989 or EO12989). These employers have the option to either:
- E-Verify all new hires AND all employees assigned to work on a federal contract; or
- E-Verify all new hires AND their entire workforce. (Most Federal Contractors find it simpler and safer to E-Verify all employees in order to minimize the risk of inadvertently missing a specific employee that has worked on a federal contract).